Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm Back!

After a long absence from the blogging keyboard, I've decided it's time to get back in the swing of things as far as blogging goes. I guess my long absence can be explained by one word, baseball. The long season has finally ended and as a lifelong fan I guess my brain gets stretched in too many different directions for me to effectively "multi-task" as long as there are games on the radio or on TV.

Oh well, I guess this will be my sort of "spring training"for what I hope to write about next year. That topic...my last year on my mail route. Yup, retirement for me will come at the end of 2011 and I'd like to take the time to record as many of my daily observations as possible. Reading that stuff will be a sure cure for a sleepless night. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment